What We Believe is What We Think, Do & Share
With The FACTOR OF, YOU will discover your authentication for:
- 10X authentic influence and impact in your personal and professional space, for profound results that will radically enhance and liberate the REAL YOU for
- Recognition as the true influencer you are meant to be, because you
- Achieve aligned sustainability for results through high engagement for PEACE - Results from Profound Influence and Impact, Engagement that Energizes, Authentic Actions that Align, for Collective Commitment and Accountability, for Expansion of Sustainability of the Spirit of Service that Serves.
We believe in a healthy humankind and smarter than smart professionals and leaders know that Love's wisdom and brilliance originates from within to bring about peace - and once tapped into, becomes a strategic advantage for influence and impact that serves.
At a universal level, the most important foundational relationship we will ever have is our relationship with Self. Following that, next is our relationships with one another. When we can start from this understanding, when we nurture it, cultivate it, integrate it, we can then realize the basic truth that prospering and thriving in any aspect of life, is really all about healthy relationships, starting with Self. In addition to technical skills and competencies (yes, important), personal attributes, the right mindset, actions, and spirit of service are the foundations by which authentic success can come to life in a healthy, sustainable way for a livelihood, a career, a business that wants to grow, thrive, and keep up with competitive edge and challenges. It's not always a clear path to balance this for motivated leaders, for motivate individuals, and for relationships often hit with pressures and dilemmas in demanding structures and systems. We're here to help!
Maria R. Nebres is the founder of MPCS Inc., and for close to three decades, has been providing strategic and tactical consulting, authenticity coaching and delivery services specializing in the integration of: healing modalities, human relations for authentic success and personal transformation; HR-Business partnership; employee relations; policies and programs development; employee engagement; performance and transition management and talent sourcing/management. Throughout her years supporting her clients, she has managed to hone in on what she believes is key to personal and professional success: authenticity and self-management through personal mastery.
Go deep, create better relational structures, systems, and supporting resources that bring out the true spirit of service, from the inside-out. We help to bring back the 'human' and "spirit of service" into the picture, that complements and integrates with expansive, transformative practices in life and business management. Our focus is the human-fulfillment path to the missing piece of the puzzle for sustainable high engagement, productivity, accountability and authentic success that realizes sustainable results. Investing in providing the right space, environment, tools makes smart life and business sense.
Our signature FACTOR OF approach is our guiding template which draws on wholistic modalities for genius strategies that deal with complex human dynamics in work and life practices calling for aligned engagement, results and issues resolutions. Work and life management strategies are blended with human resources and business processes to enhance mind- heart centered practices, wellness and engagement frameworks in line with mobilizing an energized, authentic approach for performance and engagement objectives in the spirit of true service and success.
Love & Leadership in The Fast Lane
- What it takes to keep authentic, and influential in what matters most to thrive.
- How to win back balance and time without loosing out on relationships that matter, high performance, financial and career success.
- And so much more!
What Readers are Saying About Maria’s Book
Human Resources Leader, Consultant-Coach, College Instructor-Human Resources Management
A must read, full of thought-provoking little gems scattered throughout causing one to stop, read again and experience “ah-ha” moments that truly touch the soul, challenge the status quo and allow us to search inward for the truth within ourselves....
Registered Social Worker, Psychotherapist
This book is a MUST read, more than once – it is that good! Personal development and transformation are fundamental self-practices for me in my own profession as a registered Social Worker and Psychotherapist. I’ve been doing “inner work” for years to care for...
Vice President – Consulting, Optimum Talent Inc.
I have known Maria for close to thirty years through our leadership and professional time together in the financial services and healthcare sectors and the friendship that grew between us over the same time period. I have personally observed Maria develop a reputation...
Love and the Highly Engaged Team
- The truth about lasting success and what it takes to achieve it
- Why most leaders fail when it comes to leading tired, disengaged employees
- Two key mindsets and how the right one can help turn problems into solutions that produce commitment and top results
- The truth about time and how to use it to make it your all
- An inside-out leadership approach to boosting energy, talent, and engagement
- A framework with key steps to achieve lasting balance, productivity, and results
What Readers are Saying About Maria’s Book
5.0 out of 5 stars - I LOVED this book
February 20, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
"In a working world where it’s so easy to get lost with “doing” for the sake of external results, the book Love and the Highly Engaged Team offers a refreshing outlook to leading from within. The guiding framework provided is a clear and easy-to-follow approach that...
5.0 out of 5 stars - Love and Leadership flow from the inside out
March 12, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
"Kudos to Maria Nebres! Her honest book provides a thought-provoking approach to authentically revitalizing engagement in the workplace. This is a great starting point for personal leadership in a time when pressures are at an all time high in both business and...
5.0 out of 5 stars - Maria's concept of "life by deliberate design"
March 10, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
"Love and the Highly Engaged Team is a refreshing guide to help you through your world of time crunches and chaos! Yes, there are others out there who are going through the exact same thing you are….everyday! This book helps you to recognize and get past issues that you...
What Jack Canfield Says About Maria
- Dynamic entrepreneur & seasoned human resources practitioner, specializing in realization of potential, talent sourcing, employee relations, teaming, and authentic success coaching for high engagement.
- Served clients across the general public sector, healthcare, financial services, pharmaceutical, translation services, high tech, R&D, and management consulting, to name a few.
- Maria collaborates with her clients and guides on approaches and success principles designed to RAISE IMPACT and engagement through improving personal, team, organization growth and aligned success achievement.
- Maria has a passion for helping others to live a life by deliberate design rather than by default.
Jack Canfield, Chairman, Canfield Training Group
Are you worried about how you will lead your tired, disengaged team?
Do you doubt your own ability to successfully lead your team because you feel overwhelmed?
Author and human resources practitioner Maria R. Nebres brings over twenty-five years of personal & professional experiences, gained insights, and problem solving with time-tested measures to offer an integrative framework to answer your leadership questions and address dilemmas.
Wait no longer to achieve your leadership breakthrough and seize the possibility that you can lead during trying times, both personally and professionally.
Signature Speech: “Love is the Solution”
Quickly achieve high engagement, aligned productivity and exceptional results everyone can be moved by, can contribute to and be proud of.
Love is the drive that that makes everything possible, because you’re doing something that truly matters to you and others - now that's engagement!
Maria Nebres speaking at the Expert Speakers Conference